Saturday, February 6, 2010

Painting Mess-Up-->Repair-->Tired Out-->Now Thinking...


All part of being careless and multi-task and lazy at the same time....Here what happens...it has a doily lace pattern...than accidentally smeared paint and didn't see it coz' from my elbow..try to slip-slap but everyone says its too dark..finally just repaint it again but I think it's a bit plain..was still hooked on the doily lace images...Out of ideas so..I went and do another project in pink almost complete while busy repairing at the same time... BTW..all patterns is exclusively mine and so is the color combination coz' I put it together from toughts..and just pick up the paints as I went along and THUS...the mess easily happens.... Now rethinking on the layout for where I do my painting 2-3x a week only....

No comments: