Sunday, February 7, 2010

Change..Maybe..Not really working out...




Tried another steps of painting the roses..but..seems like it comes out the same..Probably got to change to a new hand..yeah...
While doing it feels like the brush drags...that cause the smudges...not sharp edges...thought prbly it's dry..put droplets at the toe....seems better. Got to practise more and more... Now..most times..I will practise on actual surface rather than paper coz'it will give a better feel of holding the rush.. What I can say now..I am painting with a heavy hand..thus I drag and picks up what i put on...also the case of being impatient..got to read the instructions more throughly like..when should wait until its dry..or when can do it while wet...etc..etc.. Above all..is to practise often..no matter which style you follow..you will getinto the habit of a particular way and to improve the skills... To each is their liking thus..everybody will view the paintings differently...So do what you like first but need to know the proper steps and methods...The rest..well..time will tell... Even though I messed them alot but each time I understand the methods better....



No comments: