Monday, January 12, 2009

Gifts to Go...


The above items are done tonite..with the use of hair dryer..it makes everything super quick.. not without some demerits..but let it be for now...Suddenly..I realise..I dont have a gift for tomorrow to visit a little girl....I was contemplating should I or should I not..and finally I thought..well...handmade can be perfect..good..but sometimes in my case the jitters came and shook up everything..thus the bad writing.. But I guess..biar aje lah..if I practised with pen and paper it turns out great..but use brush and paint..urghh.. so far that's how it turns out...
Other tahn the handwriting..I would like to say that my roses are becoming like the ones I want..it may not be perfect or even great..but it's almost to what I want...next..I got to pick-up on the leaves and try out other flowers....From the rectangular block you see above that I had painted on..my plans are to have a set of 4 different flowers and package them as a plate server or sort of place mats..too small?? It's for the serving...esyh..apa nama nya älas pinggan/mangkuk lauk in English...terlupa lah pulak...
I do believe painting on actual surface gives me more confidence..but I am still hesitant in making a bigger piece......once I get my strokes better..than I will be more ready....

No comments: