Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bookcase to China Cabinet...


I have been looking for an open space China cabinet for quite sometime...since acquiring some new pieces after moving to Dhahran. But I couldn't get or find one that satisfy my requirements. I want to be able to use as and when needed the pieces that I have..so doors are cumbersome.. Alas...when my garage was flooded..I had to shift some stuffs around and thus..got the idea on why not use the bookcase as my China cabinets..its gonna save me some money in buying a new one..... So..this is how the bookcase looks now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

salam k.zie, kretiviti akak terselah, tengok, bookcase cum dresser, kalu akak paint kan kaler putih, jadi ler ia trend org skrng ni. english country gitu. thanks for droping by blog.. ruang niaga barang2 england gitu.