Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer Break..!!!

Time flies soo..fast.... I will be packing my stuffs...ready for flight to Msia on Monday.. Although will not be painting in the enxt 2 months... I hope to get some classes with sifu Nora.... and jalan2 in Klang Valley & also get my house ready... insyaƔllah to partially occupy in August... Living room curtains dah in the making while the other rooms still thinking....

See you all soon..I hope I can present better stuffs in my painting development.... Stay safe & selamat menyambut Rejab..Syaaban..Ramadhan soon....

1 comment:

Shida Rahman said...

eiii..kak zie, tak sabor nak jumpa kak zie ni. nak dengar citer kisah2 orang saudi..xpriance di timur tengah, compare dgn xperiance org2 duduk kat negeri mat saleh ni...
selamat kembali ke tanah air.. (hujan batu dinegeri sendiri)