Monday, September 15, 2008

After 2 hours....




Hah...see what I did after 2 hours?..I will always practise on paper first to get comfortable with the flow and colors..Than only I will do on an actual piece...I guess I have to settle with how I can paint it rather than how others are painting it. The above are the practises that turns out quite ok... Any comments? For the roses and leaves..I am using Plaid coz' that's what available here...so for roses it was Permanent Rose & Titanium White with Baby Pink load full b4 the side load. For the leaves I use Southern Pine for shade, Clover for base and Ice Blue and Lemon Yellow for highlights...Since it's just practise..I just use whatever color I have..But when doing a project..the right colors must be selected for the project. Wonder what i have that can be painted....
Still tak halus mulus..still comot momot. But no matter..from far looks ok... and looking for a design so that I can paint the pattern on the stool I have halfway basecoat.
Got to go prepare for Iftaar now...

ue

1 comment:

Nora's Touch said...

After 2 hrs and u got that??? Kire ok la tu...s'sgt ok haha... go on wood now.... it will always look better on wood...and easier to paint too....trust me. U r getting there sis.... yup!yup!yup!