Friday, June 13, 2008

KIKA Trip....

Today decided that I am going to start with what I plan to start earlier...get the paintings moving....I have done practices over and over again on paper till my brush has start to scream.... I am still waiting for the book from Nora..probably tomorrow I will get it since my abe says he got a notice to pick up a package from the post office..so I assume it will be IT...

Today aftera late lunch with cendol pulut at MK...we stopped over at KIKA next to Dhahran Mall..It's newly opened...seems very similar to IKEA and as it will bve known IKEA & RedTag will be opened soon too...all near each other but you cant walk to one and the other.

I bough some step stools, wooden plate, and two round stools. The stools are slightly varnuished I think..but the step-stools are raw wood..Urghh..still got no idea how to treat..The books says you have to treat your wood before starting to base paint. So that the wood "juices"will not seep out to the paint..Huh..beats me what this means..Anyway..I cant do anything yet tonite..but I plan to do so day after tomorrow after my classes....

No comments: