Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Start Of Another Beginning


This will be the blog for just my crafts..no matter how bad they can be..I can say that I do it my self. i would want to include in addition to the finish product the methods, tips, suppliers, costs, place to sell them etc.... Tentatively the crafts that I will be indulging in are :



  • Floral Crafts using Silk Flowers...Swags, Wreath & Topiary

  • Cinnamon & Spice Crafts

  • Napkin Decoupage

  • Small Cutesies...hantaran stuffs...

  • Decorative Painting...I am so hoping I can do this...

Well..I have lots of books coz'that's where I am learning it from plus the wealth of information available on the internet.

5 comments:

Zahirah said...

Hi Rozie,
I'm a beginner too... had this sudden crush on napkin decoupage and decorative painting. I just bought aniza, nora and zaitun's book. They are amazing.
I hope that one day we can paint like them.

Zahirah said...

Salam Rozie, sorry for my outdated blog....tak sempat update... I'm attending folk art class for the first time today... a little excited and worried as I'm thinking am I really going to paint. Can I do it? Well... just have to wait and see... we can keep in touch to motivate each other and accomplish our dreams. Will visit you soon....

rozie yusof-azlan said...

Zahira..let me know where and with whom you are taking classes.. i ahve a few days early Aug in Malaysia..so probably I will contact the place you go to...let me know ya...

Zahirah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zahirah said...

Hi Sis, I went to ZALIN FOLK ART by ZURAIDAH GHAZALI in Shah Alam at her home studio. I was honoured when she offered me to go b'coz I was in the waiting list after months and few of her students could not attend. So, I took the opportunity. You can check her out at wanitamelayu.com under product barangan rumah. I hope this helps sis...