Aris...I am using your words for the paragraph below...tq..
In the spirit of friendship and interest..I would like to pass on this award on to few other bloggers that I also have keen interest in their work..especially their development and variations..
As a rule to receiving this award, I am required to forward this award to 12 more recipients, really to form a chain. The next recipients will then need to do the same and follow the rules set forth,
1. Nominate 12 bloggers.
2. Put the logo onto your sidebar or within a post.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let the nominees know they’ve received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link the sidebar logo to the person from whom you’ve received this award
In furtherance / keeping to this, I'll like to pass on this award to these next recipients (in not any order of importance).
- Affeen Crafts http://affeen.blogspot.com/
- Marsya http://englishdecomaniac.blogspot.com/
- Nora http://norastouch.blogspot.com/
- Jen http://jennifergatkinson.blogspot.com/
- Ruby..A.Dhabi http://rubycraftyfingers.blogspot.com/
- Amy http://explorethefinest.blogspot.com/
- Annie http://hanidvila.blogspot.com/
- Annor http://annorscottage.blogspot.com/
- Zahirah http://zahirahdecorativecraftdelights.blogspot.com/
- Lakhsmi http://countryarts.blogspot.com/
- Jun http://farsweethome.blogspot.com/
- Pat http://frivoloussrocks.blogspot.com/
- Liza http://jija-craft.blogspot.com/