Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Another Welcome Signs..


Seems like I do this a lot....most are for request..in fact I have 3 request orders for these to complete. It is also something I can handle within the most 2 days....if i really work on it that is. Difficult part will still be the hand-lettering and patterns although some basecoloring can easily be covered....


Anyways..I like the combination of Plaid~Grass Green base with roses of Permanent Rose & Wicker White and Pure Black for the letterings. The leaves was still tricky for me...it were Thicket with W.Whites touch and Forest Green/Bayberry...


I wanted to put on some ribbons but it did not turn out right in practise so I forgo it. The font was Vivaldi using Microsoft Word available fonts...


Need to varnish and touch-up here and there b4 I start on the next one.

No comments: